John the #### Terry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John the #### Terry

Carlton Cole has come out and said that terry admitted to racially abusing Anton Ferdinand .
    never realised that terry was found guilty of abusive language towards a player including language about race/ colour was banned for four matches and fined yet wasn’t found guilty in the court case, how does that work ?
    kind of sums our judicial system up really

Why didn't carlton cole say something at the time... Terry lives out in bagshot and has 24 hour security he won't let the security men put a toilet in the garden so they've been using the street . Proper wrong un the fella . He'll be back at the bridge in next few years as a coach or something they love him there

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      Why didn't carlton cole say something at the time... Terry lives out in bagshot and has 24 hour security he won't let the security men put a toilet in the garden so they've been using the street . Proper wrong un the fella . He'll be back at the bridge in next few years as a coach or something they love him there
      I hope they have been taking dumps all over his grounds the ######
      beatmydemons.com

Comment

Always nice to see him getting negative publicity for whatever reason.

That match really is the gift that keeps on giving.!

Comment

And of course his lawyer quickly puts a statement out denying everything . We all know he said it but he just couldn’t bring himself to man up and accept it .

Comment

My dad got the better of him one night , dad was coming out of the bookies on esher high street on a rainy night shortly after terrys famous champions league final slip and bumped into him , my dad goes dont slip you #### to which he nearly burst into tears lol

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              The same reason Ashley Cole didn't come forward and he was standing only a couple of yards away from him at the time, and heard what Terry said, you can tell by his reaction, but when called as a witness said he didn't hear nothing the club probably warned him to say nothing, but now he's giving it large when he could have said something at the time obviously he didn't have these principals at the time,

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                Carlton Cole has come out and said that terry admitted to racially abusing Anton Ferdinand .
                never realised that terry was found guilty of abusive language towards a player including language about race/ colour was banned for four matches and fined yet wasn’t found guilty in the court case, how does that work ?
                kind of sums our judicial system up really
                I think the burden of proof needed for a conviction in a criminal court is different to a tribunal, which is why it's possible for JT to be found guilty by the FA and not the criminal court.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

The same reason Ashley Cole didn't come forward and he was standing only a couple of yards away from him at the time, and heard what Terry said, you can tell by his reaction, but when called as a witness said he didn't hear nothing the club probably warned him to say nothing, but now he's giving it large when he could have said something at the time obviously he didn't have these principals at the time,
                  Obviously the BLM now gave him some testicles to speak out

Terry a c nt the good die young Bobby Moore stiles etc Terry should outlive the mouse in the Green mile that was 150ish

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

And now he sits on sky tv with a black lives matter badge on .Hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

And now he sits on sky tv with a black lives matter badge on .Hypocrite.
                      Ashley Cole great player but total numpty.

The bit I don't get and yep I getting on now 50s growing up in Willesden (Andrex) they are marching with the BLM badge but then stab each other to death, I own a company with a fellow director who's son in laws from Nigeria and he says I don't understand it from there point of view to which I say he only understands it when he kin likes thats why!

Comment

terry has a 8 bed hse on dover house road in roehampton . hes kept it on i reckon for when he returns to chelsea , hes already built a big fence around it... if i ever see him round i'll tell him if he'd called ferdinand a useless cant most of us would have agreed with him

Comment

watching the villa game now , terry has only dyed his barnet ( looks like a mahoganey rinse) , grow old gracefully man

Comment

funny how all his team mates of colour wouldn't speak out at the time but ask them now if it would be acceptable they'd be in uproar, why didn't they speak out then, he would have been banned for a lot longer & found guilty in court of a racial offence, or maybe they've only just found their principals, or they were frightened

Comment

i see there is a programme about it next

Comment

Working...
                              X