Blackburn thoughts and rating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackburn thoughts and rating

Fairly poor performance over 90 minutes, had a decent 10-15 spell after our goal but that is not enough, defended ok but hit by a breakaway goal after we lost possession. Feel certain players are not contributing enough to warrant playing every game.

Dieng 9 Good keeper, a few great saves kept us in the match MOTM
    Kane 6. Solid, should have scored, but he puts pressure on himself getting booked early
    Nico H 6. Again does ok,
    Barbet 7 thought he defended quite well
    Dickie 7 turning into a powerhouse defender
    Cameroon 5. Bloke is being flogged to death
    Ball 5 did very little
    Adomah 5 another cameo performance for 45 mins, tackled back well
    Carrol 4. Tries hard achieves little
    Chair 3 Again runs about all day, achieving little, poor cross lead to their second
    Dykes 5 Apparently unfair to mark him lower as he runs about a lot, unfortunately defended poorly for their first, however takes a good penalty

Willock 7. Look a threat, deserves a start
    Kakay. 6 Did ok
    Bonne 5. Didn’t really achieve much

It seems to me if you go into any games with a Ball, Cameroon and Carrol midfield nothing ever gets created for our forwards.

Blackburn very average and have learnt every time wasting tactic in the book, even the ball boys couldn’t find a football.
    Still overall deserved nothing and that’s what we got

Armstrong was the only difference between the teams in my opinion. Looks a great player that will play higher. Both teams completely and utterly average. Chair is worrying me big time, Willock needs to start ahead of him after the internationals.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      Fairly poor performance over 90 minutes, had a decent 10-15 spell after our goal but that is not enough, defended ok but hit by a breakaway goal after we lost possession. Feel certain players are not contributing enough to warrant playing every game.

Kane 6. Solid, should have scored, but he puts pressure on himself getting booked early
      Nico H 6. Again does ok,
      Ball 5 did very little
      Chair 3 Again runs about all day, achieving little, poor cross lead to their second
      Dykes 5 Apparently unfair to mark him lower as he runs about a lot, unfortunately defended poorly for their first, however takes a good penalty

Kakay. 6 Did ok

It seems to me if you go into any games with a Ball, Cameroon and Carrol midfield nothing ever gets created for our forwards.

Blackburn very average and have learnt every time wasting tactic in the book, even the ball boys couldn’t find a football.
      Cameron should of gone off and kept Ball on
      as for chair I thought bar 1 cross he was proper pony
      Dykes no service must play willock and 1 from Bos or Adomah
      Carroll he’s no better than Ball
      Dieng may be the difference in us not being relegated as was smithies why we played Lumley or Jelly beyond me I watched him last season and he was superb for Doncaster

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Nico H 6. Again does ok,
        Ball 5 did very little

Kakay. 6 Did ok

Agree with most of that except I was quite impressed with Blackburn , they should have won the game by half time , their front 3 totally overshadowed our forward play .

Comment

Well playing Cameron every game is generally a good was of displaying the white flag before ko more times than not. When will warbs learn
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Oh and Carroll is anti football too. Just runs about playing the safe and pointless passes
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Agree with most of that Romford, apart from Dickie. Got himself a yellow and was clearly targeted by Blackburn. I find him frustrating as he has some great attributes but let's himself down by committing silly fouls.

Comment

Thought Blackburn were average but also that they are the best team we've played so far. Says a lot about this league.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Oh and Carroll is anti football too. Just runs about playing the safe and pointless passes
                  I am hoping the fitness level of Chris Willock will mean that he is first choice ahead of Carroll (which we should have learnt about him from last time) As for Carmeron we surely should have learnt from his play the previous season? Warburton seems to be putting experience ahead of talent?

Comment

Working...
                  X