If.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    How opinions have changed within a matter of weeks on here .We have gone from bringing in our record transfer fee on a kid no other club wanted . Blooding countless youngsters , signing plenty of players that no one was complaining about , 3/4 games later we are a shambles . It’s all a bit dramatic isn’t it .
    I agree, but we have to survive this season.. And for what it`s worth: I can not sack him... I just chose voice my opinon from time to time. Oh, on a side note I want to know why you seem to be so sure that he is the right man for us; many will say that Eze carried us last season?

QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

I agree, but we have to survive this season.. And for what it`s worth: I can not sack him... I just chose voice my opinon from time to time. Oh, on a side note I want to know why you seem to be so sure that he is the right man for us; many will say that Eze carried us last season?
      I’ve never said he was the right man for us , I’ve always said he did enough last season to be given a chance this season . I’ve mentioned on another thread the massive turnover of players in his time here .I don’t believe 7 games with a brand new group of players is enough time as yet .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I’ve never said he was the right man for us , I’ve always said he did enough last season to be given a chance this season . I’ve mentioned on another thread the massive turnover of players in his time here .I don’t believe 7 games with a brand new group of players is enough time as yet .
        Point taken. it will go to club. We`re on 8 now then..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Working...
        X