attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attendance

what do you reckon with our form in recent months we would be pulling in ,Pre Covid ,lucky to get more than 10,000 unless a big away following
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

I reckon it'd be less than Bees would be getting in their spanking new stadium. Once Covid blows over we'll have to get used to them laughing at our results, performances AND our attendances. I can see a situation developing where Wycombe become our de facto rivals, nobody else would take us seriously.

Comment

Results aside, there are a lot of people who are racking up debts due to covid and some wont be able to afford the luxury of going to football matches.

Without covid we have averaged 12k fans even when struggling with results in the championship. Post covid i reckon we'd be looking at 8k

Comment

I'd like to know our audience figure from telly/streaming

Comment

also a lot of fans will stay away until its safe if ever to go back , i dont want strangers breathing down the back of my neck and either side of me

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            also a lot of fans will stay away until its safe if ever to go back , i dont want strangers breathing down the back of my neck and either side of me
            I'd agree with that, but I'm staying away anyway until we play sustained entertaining football.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              If our fans over 50 never went to watch live games again we'd have crowds of about 5,000

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

If our fans over 50 never went to watch live games again we'd have crowds of about 5,000
                Absolutely true. Most of our fans are from the good old days. Todays yoof need instant glory.

Comment

Working...
                X