№10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• №10

I actually think we may really struggle this year because fo the first time in years we don`t have a proper number 10 in the squad. Yea, I know we are playing our only playmaker out wide (Chair) but I don`t think he`s quite up to the level just yet. Nice little tidy player but nothing special.
    Niko, Eze, Adel, Freeman, even Chery ffs all of them could turn the game around single handedly.
    This squad really lacks creativity right now and it`s beyond me why we play Cameron and Ball together!

Its supposed to be Chair. If he can't it could be Willox or Carroll. We wont be getting anyone else in.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianRanger View Post
      I actually think we may really struggle this year because fo the first time in years we don`t have a proper number 10 in the squad. Yea, I know we are playing our only playmaker out wide (Chair) but I don`t think he`s quite up to the level just yet. Nice little tidy player but nothing special.
      Niko, Eze, Adel, Freeman, even Chery ffs all of them could turn the game around single handedly.
      This squad really lacks creativity right now and it`s beyond me why we play Cameron and Ball together!
      they are fast turning into cannon and ball

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Its supposed to be Chair. If he can't it could be Willox or Carroll. We wont be getting anyone else in.
        Carroll !???!!!!

He needs to stay deeper.

Comment

I think Willock might be suitable for that role. I would certainly play him in that role if playing with only 1 striker.

I also think that Chair could play in a central midfield role as long as only 1 defensive midfielder is in the team.

my team for Saturday would be.

Dieng
          Kakay, Dickie,Barbet, Hamalainen

Cameron (Ball)
          Carroll, Chair

BOS Willock
          Dykes​​​​​​

​​​​​​​BOS and Willock to play more central roles and close to Dykes rather than out wide.

Comment

We"ve tried the foreign manager, the young upstart, thr old timer and and seasoned premiership manager and here we are. The breadman ain't leaving us any time soon!!

Comment

Working...
            X