One win in 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Yeah it is, but after last season finishing 13th, with a bunch of freebies you have to take that into account
    Let’s be fair, barring Dickie and BOS (when he wants to be) the rest of the squad is league 1 at best.

We have no Prem loans, ageing players past their best, free transfers no one else wanted and lots of youngsters only proven out on loan at league 1 and 2 clubs.

i suppose we should be realistic, but it pains me to see us struggle every match. Surely all us fans want is 100% effort from our players, play for the badge and entertain those following the club that is true to them.

Comment

In all fairness...100% effort should be a “ given”...!..the fact they play football professionally is why I expect more...otherwise all us fans would be playing.....the biggest concern for me is that our players and coaches seem to continue making the same mistakes..team selection leaves a lot to be desired as well..!......

Comment

Originally posted by 70sQPR View Post
        Bring a proper football manager in, not a possesion based statistician e.g. Paul Cook, Nigel Adkins, Nigel Clough
        Paul Cook is a great shout. Nigel Pearson wouldnt suffer fools either. I’m not sure that they would fit in to the structure though or are politically correct and would tow the party line.

One things for sure though, a couple more defeats and Warbs will be on borrowed time as he has been backed in the transfer market

let’s hope we get a win tomorrow to calm things down

Comment

Let’s be realistic PNE made 1 clear cut chance Dieng never made a save. We stayed up on minimal expenses.

we got a few new players in I’m not convinced Bonne is good enough but he’s been there 3 games losing Amos not helped. We never look like going down last season however the main issue is the midfield it’s diabolical cm is possibly bottom league 1 level and a out of contract player has to be found. Chair hasn’t looked good enough and needs dropping as for ball and Cameron may as well use Lumley there be same impact

hopefully Dykes can play 60 mins sat drop Wallace from a tower block and see where we are at next international break. That way gives us 6 weeks to jan window.

our form is poor however so is the squad

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
            He does say on the offy;

"Obviously when we play Lyndon (Dykes) and Macca up top together we will be far more of a threat.."

So he does know what he has to do but I doubt that he will.
            I noted that comment too, and wondered if he has finally got it. After all , he didn’t often start with Wells and Hugill last season.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Yeah it is, but after last season finishing 13th, with a bunch of freebies you have to take that into account
              Don’t get me wrong, it is sackable form at other clubs, but not QPR, especially after his achievements last season.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I noted that comment too, and wondered if he has finally got it. After all , he didn’t often start with Wells and Hugill last season.
                QPRs best and most attractive football last season was undoubtedly the home league win vs Luton when BOTH Wells and Hugil played up front together! We could, and SHOULD have been abt 6 or 7 up first half hour! No exaggeration!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

QPRs best and most attractive football last season was undoubtedly the home league win vs Luton when BOTH Wells and Hugil played up front together! We could, and SHOULD have been abt 6 or 7 up first half hour! No exaggeration!
                  The 4-2 win at home to stoke city for me

Comment

The trashing of the Welsh

Comment

Working...
                    X