Shodipo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shodipo

Super Sub? Scores late winner for Oxford!

Great stuff.
    Oteh subbed at Stevenage

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Great stuff.
      Oteh subbed at Stevenage
      Encouraging about Shopido ,a prospect,not surprised at all about Oteh ,league 2 quality at best

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Encouraging about Shopido ,a prospect,not surprised at all about Oteh ,league 2 quality at best
        I hope I'm wrong but I fear that Oteh might follow this path

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Sappleton

Really please for Shodipo and hope he continues this progress. Smyth came off the bench for Charlton too and replaced Washington!!

Comment

Hope he works hard because he has good pace too, I think he'll do well.

Comment

Mide is here till 2022, which I didnt realise. Warbs seems to like him, think this loan will do him good! Had injuries last year tbf.

Comment

Smyth I think will do well at charlton
              shodipo if he can stay fit will help Oxford and come back better for it
              oteh needs a back up plan as he’s never going to make it sorry but he’s hopeless

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                Smyth I think will do well at charlton
                shodipo if he can stay fit will help Oxford and come back better for it
                oteh needs a back up plan as he’s never going to make it sorry but he’s hopeless
                I agree with the above especially the latter. I expect he will drop down to the National League or even lower when he finally gets released by QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree with the above especially the latter. I expect he will drop down to the National League or even lower when he finally gets released by QPR.
                  Oteh is 22 now so really needs to find his scoring boots this season. We are bringing in other strikers to the club too, so his chances look limited with us. Would be a shame to see him drop out of the professional game; but he wont be first QPR youth player to have experienced that joy.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Oteh is 22 now so really needs to find his scoring boots this season. We are bringing in other strikers to the club too, so his chances look limited with us. Would be a shame to see him drop out of the professional game; but he wont be first QPR youth player to have experienced that joy.
                    I hope he does well there and gets a contract ,if he works hard he should make the grade ( of league 2)

Comment

Working...
                    X