Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Sven is a has been.
    He was **** with county dog awful with Mexico infact ruined them and they used to be a decent footballing side and he did **** all with man city buying players that he liked via dvd, I mean ffs has he earn't to much money to even bother getting out of bed??
    But we are a club not a country. Has an outstanding club cv.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      one of 3 warnock,curbs or coppell.
      All 3 of the above I would be happy with.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Spot on - they are the 3, curbs being my fav, that I would realsitically want.

Comment

Hughes is a top manager, did a good job at both Blackburn and City, cannot understand some people on here, to get him would be a real coup, but can't really see it happening to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
            But we are a club not a country. Has an outstanding club cv.
            Yes with italians clubs.
            He would be better in the premier but even then he had to look abroad.
            We need a guy thats been there done it plying his trade in the Championship
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Yes with italians clubs.
              He would be better in the premier but even then he had to look abroad.
              We need a guy thats been there done it plying his trade in the Championship
              Fair point, done well with City but didnt set world alight.

But yeah as stated above, curbs coppel or warnock would be great.

Comment

I think almost all QPR fans would be ok with any of those 3.

It's just the order of preference that changes from person to person.
                I can see the appeal of all of them.
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                  I think almost all QPR fans would be ok with any of those 3.

It's just the order of preference that changes from person to person.
                  I can see the appeal of all of them.
                  push the boat out and get all 3.....would be different....i mean instead of getting one then sacking him....could have 3....then just drop the ones to the bench who are not preforming so well

Comment

Sparky yes
                    Warnock yes
                    Sven - No, anyway flavio wouldn't want him anywhere near his wife

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
                      why are people saying no to these? Hughes, done very very well at Blackburn, was doing a decent job at City. Too good for us. Sven, one of the best club managers around, especially on a free. Would take either, any day of the week!
                      totally agree matt,would be delighted if either took charge. cant believe all the posters saying no 2 these but would have dowie back! crazy fools!!!!

Comment

Both totally unrealistic and with Sven in particular I could see it becoming very expensive, not just on salary but also on transfer budget for players.

I think we would do better to stick to a manager who know's this division like Warnock or Curbishley.

Comment

hope wolves go down..would have mccarthy-he will get us up!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Two top class managers, Sparky over achieved with Wales, Blackburn and done a good job with Man City and should never have been sacked
                            Sven done very well with England and Man City

Comment

I can't believe anyone is actually believing this tripe.......

There is NO... I repeat NO way either of these managers would lower their respective sights in our direction. Both would want Premmo or top class football in another country rather than wanting to risk embarrassing themselves risking relegation to L1!!

Aint gonna happen people so stop worrying about it and concentrate on plausible and more realistic targets. Hughes and Shagger are just silly season names chucked in without any hard evidence one suspects........

Curbs or Coppell if Flabio leaves are far more likely and would be a far better shout as they have far more knowledge of this league. Hughes or Sven if we in the Premmo but not languishing near the foot of the CCC!!

Comment

How do you explain Sven and Notts then?

I do understand what you mean but Sven doesn't fit your view point.
                                The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                                :grimace:

Comment

Working...
                                X