No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Average crowd compared to 14,051 last year thats -6% apparently

17th in the attendance table, we're down to our hardcore now, something must be done to boost attendances

Expect our average to drop to about 12k by seasons end too

http://www.mikeavery.co.uk/Results%20and%20Tables.htm

17th in the league table for attendances, yet some expect us to be champions.

It does take a lot of hard work.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
      Average crowd compared to 14,051 last year thats -6% apparently

17th in the attendance table, we're down to our hardcore now, something must be done to boost attendances

Expect our average to drop to about 12k by seasons end too

What does our average attendance need to be in our remaining home games so as to equal or improve on last years attendances?

This can be your homework, and I expect to see it on my desk at the same time tomorrow morning.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Pete, you seem to have forgotten that they told me I WOULD have a better match day experience, in exchange for me paying more money. I never DEMANDED a better match day experience in exchange for paying more money.

That's what happens when you run your business very, very badly and for an accurate comparison, look what Forrest's average was last year, compared to this year ?

Comment

didn't actually do that myself even if i do have an A at gcse maths

Comment

Pathetic post.

With what we are getting charged, what we have been promised - we should be up there in play offs MINIMUM.

But, after manager and manager, **** player after **** signing, we are in a relegation battle, with no manager (effectivly).

If we were challenging as champions, we would be packing out - obviously. Like we were back in L1.

Why do you post such rubbish as that Pete?

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
              didn't actually do that myself even if i do have an A at gcse maths

Thanks, I was hoping you had a SOH.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
                Pathetic post.

With what we are getting charged, what we have been promised - we should be up there in play offs MINIMUM.

But, after manager and manager, **** player after **** signing, we are in a relegation battle, with no manager (effectivly).

If we were challenging as champions, we would be packing out - obviously. Like we were back in L1.

Why do you post such rubbish as that Pete?
                got to agree im afraid

i don't understand why you think that there has to be a direct correlation between attendances and expectations/league positions

blackpool have 2nd lowest attendance but are challenging for playoffs
                derby have 2nd highest attendance but are relegation fodder

with the resources available we should be doing better than we are

Comment

Pete, you don't get the 17,000 plus crowds, like we got for Leicester City at the back end of that fabulous month of October, when we're playing as crappily as we have been since Leicester City at home.

The crowds will come with success on the pitch, not before, and certainly not after the success disappears.

Comment

in fairness **** loads of those tickets were given away

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                      Pete, you don't get the 17,000 plus crowds, like we got for Leicester City at the back end of that fabulous month of October, when we're playing as crappily as we have been since Leicester City at home.

The crowds will come with success on the pitch, not before, and certainly not after the success disappears.
                      Then we can moan about all the golory hunters turning up.

" Where were you when we were S**t"
                      A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

nice to know im one of the ''hardcore''
                        QPR&ENGLAND

Comment

qbp..."champions"???

sorry fans never talked of projects, 4 yrs..etc

we want stability...

who was singing "we're the richest club in the world" to status quo??
                          many of us did....ooooooooooooooooops

Comment

17.000 V Leciester was made up of £10 ticket offers.

Reality is until we improve performancs on the pitch, crowds will not return. Its been proved time and time again, not only with QPR but other clubs. If we were top now, many fans would be coming out beneath the woodwork
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well football is suppose to be a form of entertainment and normally apart from maybe coventry, when you entertain you normally win games. The best footballing side is west brom and yet again they will go up and good luck to them.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X