• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

And will be the same next season too.
    Such is life.
    I want it all and I want it now.......
    All I want is everything .

Seriously, at the moment it is looking like a better window than I expected after the interviews from MW. However, there are still a few players with unresolved issues and possibly some positions in the squad that will need addressing.

As stated by Absents, the proof is in the pudding. Washington El Kayati and others looked promising but failed to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
      There was a lot of noise on here from a few posters pre season with quotes like the squad is relegation material , rather than waiting to see who we would bring in .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

All I want is everything .

Seriously, at the moment it is looking like a better window than I expected after the interviews from MW. However, there are still a few players with unresolved issues and possibly some positions in the squad that will need addressing.

As stated by Absents, the proof is in the pudding. Washington El Kayati and others looked promising but failed to impress.

Will you ever be happy Stan ? Nobody is saying we are going to win the league but we have got the bodies in the door you were craving for pre season .

Comment

Any movement today? Incomings / outgoings? Like to see us push to get Aden Flint over the line personally to shore up our leaky defence. Am I being greedy to ask for a good, young, defensive LB aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            There was a lot of noise on here from a few posters pre season with quotes like the squad is relegation material , rather than waiting to see who we would bring in .
            I still think we are relegation material. We don't have a defence or star goalie. I don't think signing a few attacking players are gonna change that. Im happy for QPR to always prove me wrong but i still think we will be in a relegation fight

Comment

I was hoping we would have brought in a good midfielder(I.e.Sam Mowatt) but it looks like it will not happen.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Wasnt the "wild " 3 days this thread predicted

Comment

Working...
                X