• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wato Kuate

Please no.
    Absolutely nuts.
    Ability yes
    Stability no
    Seen him play, seen him walk off the pitch.

Diakite Mark 2?

Comment

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

This guy is 100% nutcase and a rotten apple. Im from Rovaniemi and he use to play for my local team Rops in a Finnish top flight. Rops has sacked him twice!!

Basiclly hes been sacked every club he ever been. He got the ability to play in Championship i believe and the only reason he played in Finland was his terribe attitude and hes big ego. Rops first sign him 2018 and he was amazing in his first 8-10 games and did what ever he wanted on the pitch and showed that he clearly was playing in a wrong league. But little by little he started to play his own game and didnīt stick in a game plan and it was like there should have been own ball just to him. Rops were 2nd in the league when they decide to sack him and he told before he left that Rops is 2nd only because of him. Taye Taiwo former QPR loanee played for Rops 2 seasons and Taiwo was the only person Kuate did listen towards the end and not even a head coach,but finally he didn t even respect or listen Taiwo. He then went to Italy and was it Moldova and was without a club almost 18 months when Rops decide to give him a second chance and Kuate talked nicely in the press like he has unfinished business at Rops and he has matured since last visit. Well, again he was sacked 5 days before season starts and for the same reason again. He started to run his own show again and blame everyone for everything and rumour says that he was a good customer for night clubs too

If Qpr decide to sign him,it will be a massive mistake. He might do ok at the beginning,but at some point he will eventually lose his plot. He was a big fish in a small pond at Rops and might be little bit more humble with R s,but it will end up his sacking 100%,like his every other contracts

As a supporter of Qpr and Rops i can say, i bloody hope i dont have to see this player wearing QPR shirt

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
        NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

This guy is 100% nutcase and a rotten apple. Im from Rovaniemi and he use to play for my local team Rops in a Finnish top flight. Rops has sacked him twice!!

Basiclly hes been sacked every club he ever been. He got the ability to play in Championship i believe and the only reason he played in Finland was his terribe attitude and hes big ego. Rops first sign him 2018 and he was amazing in his first 8-10 games and did what ever he wanted on the pitch and showed that he clearly was playing in a wrong league. But little by little he started to play his own game and didnīt stick in a game plan and it was like there should have been own ball just to him. Rops were 2nd in the league when they decide to sack him and he told before he left that Rops is 2nd only because of him. Taye Taiwo former QPR loanee played for Rops 2 seasons and Taiwo was the only person Kuate did listen towards the end and not even a head coach,but finally he didn t even respect or listen Taiwo. He then went to Italy and was it Moldova and was without a club almost 18 months when Rops decide to give him a second chance and Kuate talked nicely in the press like he has unfinished business at Rops and he has matured since last visit. Well, again he was sacked 5 days before season starts and for the same reason again. He started to run his own show again and blame everyone for everything and rumour says that he was a good customer for night clubs too

If Qpr decide to sign him,it will be a massive mistake. He might do ok at the beginning,but at some point he will eventually lose his plot. He was a big fish in a small pond at Rops and might be little bit more humble with R s,but it will end up his sacking 100%,like his every other contracts

As a supporter of Qpr and Rops i can say, i bloody hope i dont have to see this player wearing QPR shirt
        Great insight - thanks.

After our experiences with Adel I'd be amazed if we gave this guy a big contract. I can see we've offered him a trial which says a lot, so if it progresses it will be a one season deal with get out clauses if he doesn't behave.

But we do need a defensive midfielder and if he's got a bad reputation we may get him cheap, get a decent player and the ability to bin him off quickly if it doesnt work out.

Comment

Last chance saloon?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Great insight - thanks.

After our experiences with Adel I'd be amazed if we gave this guy a big contract. I can see we've offered him a trial which says a lot, so if it progresses it will be a one season deal with get out clauses if he doesn't behave.

But we do need a defensive midfielder and if he's got a bad reputation we may get him cheap, get a decent player and the ability to bin him off quickly if it doesnt work out.
            Not a lot to lose really with a 1 year deal and option to extend.

Comment

Working...
            X