No announcement yet.

Petition to allow fans return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 59 and work in the Health care Industry, would go to Football not wearing a mask and would kiss the person next to me if we scored, how many famous people have the news reported dead?

Comment

Ronnie,glad its not just me then!

Comment

Can't see it happening myself a scientist reports a survey findings singing and shouting plus close contact is the worse way of spreading the virus

Comment

I see Ronaldo has caught it. Seems there's a steady stream of footballers catching it. Now if these footballers who are supposed to be operating in a bio-secure bubble environment are catching it I can't see how the football industry can start demanding 1000s of untested smelly members of the public be admitted to stadia. If I were HM Government I'd tell the blazers to eff off and come back when there has been zero positive tests amongst their employees for 4 weeks.

Comment

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...l-fourth-test/
            Have to say he looks really sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
              I scarcely know where to begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I scarcely know where to begin.

I think all celebs have admitted that they have mental health issues, are bi-sexual and have fantasy dreams of having sheep sex. Covid is the latest route to the headlines and long covid might keep them in the press for years. I believe Jordan is already discussing her planned recovery with Hello magazine.

Comment

Working...
                X