Premier league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    We are a championship club and being competitive in it is important. But promotion brings with it £100m and parachute money, so one season is probably worth £250m over four years if we got relegated straight away.

That's a huge amount of money to secure the club's future. If this does happen I reckon we'll stick with the players who got us up and take the cash.

Its championship football I love because I can watch my team win a few games and have a good day out. Life in L1 was great too.

True, and I would like to think that QPR would use the basis of the promotion winning squad in the EPL and also have relegation clauses inserted in all new contracts should relegation occur.

I prefer the EPL tbh. It’s where the club if run properly could grow and perhaps even challenge for trophies and European football.

sorry my enjoyment of football does not stretch to going down the pub but rather what goes on the pitch and a lot of that League 1 football was poor. We
    did have some good matches, but games against clubs like Cambridge, Northampton Bury Stockport etc were far too common.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      It must be terrible being at a game in the prem , example Liverpool fans how are u supposed to uncelebrate a goal after jumping up and down at the henderson winner that turned out not to be the winner
      To a point that's true, but fans celebrate goals in the Championship too only to see it ruled out for some innocuous reason (Wycombe Middlesboro ) at the weekend.

Comment

Working...
      X