Macauley bonne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macauley bonne

2nd bid gone in. Be a good signing if we get him. Young only 24. Made step up from national league. To championship. A player bowyer spoke highly of last season. Exactly the type of player we should be going for

Great that we're trying everything to get our own players and build a squad. We have been too reliant on loan signings in the last few seasons.

Comment

Interesting target. I watched him when he was at conference level with Leyton Orient. He was lethal at that level. I thought he done ok with Charlton

Its a gamble but one worth taking. Interesting target/signing for sure
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Love this kind of signing, as you never know which way it will go ! Same as Dyke. We could have two £20M strikers on our hands in 2 years or we could a couple of flops! However worth the gamble when reinvesting the money made from Eze.

Comment

I suggested signing him when we were bidding for Dykes. We could have had both already,as it was a given that Eze would be sold for a reasonable fee.

Comment

If we can get him and maybe a young Premiership loan striker as back up would be great.

Then just need to think about a replacement for BOS and maybe, in my view, a further winger as we are already short out wide with him. One or two more squad players and all of a sudden things looking pretty decent.

Comment

Apparently the second bid has just been rejected and Charlton desperate to keep him as new owner coming in and the lad has two years left on his contract!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Apparently the second bid has just been rejected and Charlton desperate to keep him as new owner coming in and the lad has two years left on his contract!
                Paul Elliott won injunction to stop any takeover going ahead till court hearing. That’s not till end of November. So no saviour coming this transfer window. They need money now. So could possibly twist there arm by increasing the bids

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  I suggested signing him when we were bidding for Dykes. We could have had both already,as it was a given that Eze would be sold for a reasonable fee.
                  One of many , many players that you’ve mentioned, lucky your not club scout , we’d have a massive squad .

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    If we can get him and maybe a young Premiership loan striker as back up would be great.

Then just need to think about a replacement for BOS and maybe, in my view, a further winger as we are already short out wide with him. One or two more squad players and all of a sudden things looking pretty decent.
                    Things do seem to be coming together, let's hope things continue in the positive and we have a season to remember for all the right reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

One of many , many players that you’ve mentioned, lucky your not club scout , we’d have a massive squad .
                      Ha ha ha!
                      they didnt have to sign all of them, but one or two would hsve been good.

You guys go on about easy with hindsight etc, but are very quick to criticise when suggestions and comments are posted.

Comment

Working...
                      X