Season Ticket Refunds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Refunds

I'm sure this has probably already been announced and I've missed it but does anybody know how we can claim a refund on a season ticket purchased for this upcoming season?

I got mine in Feb/March time but I'm not certain I want to attend the games with limited capacity and there are already 2 home games next year I know I can't attend, so think I a refund would be my best option this year!

Thanks in advance!

Contact ellis in the box office , I'm in a similar position to you .... Fans entering the ground will be staggered . I've no wish to get into LR at 1pm

Comment

Thanks mate and do you know if we have to do it before this Saturday?

Comment

As i understand season ticket holders can watch homes games free on stream and away games that are on weekdays.

Weekend away games will be charged at £ 10.00 per game.

The games when supporters will be allowed will be balloted.

You will have to register your name to be in the ballot.

All games that season ticket holders do not attend will be refunded.

Season ticket cost divided by 23 less games attended at the end of the season

When all supporters are allowed you will not get refund for unattended matches there after.

If you do not buy this seasons ticket your seats will be protected for 2021-2022 season

Hope it makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
          As i understand season ticket holders can watch homes games free on stream and away games that are on weekdays.

Weekend away games will be charged at £ 10.00 per game.

The games when supporters will be allowed will be balloted.

You will have to register your name to be in the ballot.

All games that season ticket holders do not attend will be refunded.

Season ticket cost divided by 23 less games attended at the end of the season

When all supporters are allowed you will not get refund for unattended matches there after.

If you do not buy this seasons ticket your seats will be protected for 2021-2022 season

Hope it makes sense
          Thanks and yes all of that makes sense. Just trying to figure out what works out best for me financially is tricky as I already know I can't attend boxing day or last game of the season. I guess I need to phone the box office if I decide to cancel?

Comment

i spoke to club today and they will do cash refunds

Comment

Yeah I spoke to them today too... As long as you let them know by 16th September then you can have a refund on your season ticket

Comment

Working...
              X