3 teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 teams

If we are to stave off relegation which 3 teams are going to finish below us?

I can only forsee 2 teams - Plymouth and Peterborough.

Everyone else is picking up points here and there. We are the only side who seems to be stuck in reverse gear.

sheff.wed are not doing too good...lost at home tonight...so another team struggling.

Comment

what about bristol city.. seem to be having the same run as us?

Comment

Scunthorpe as well! They were pretty poor and Plymouth and Pboro look down!

It's simple though it's in our hands we have 34 points already and we have he players to get us out of this!

Comment

22nd spot = us/scun/weds

Comment

I feel it in my water that things are going to pick up, starting Saturday against Doncaster Rovers.

We've had our bad run, lets hope it's over.

We were unlucky at Coventry, and Cook's return will help our team alot.

We still have a good enough squad to get us back to winning ways.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I have a feeling that Peterbrough will beat the drop, don't know why but just do

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                I feel it in my water that things are going to pick up, starting Saturday against Doncaster Rovers.

We've had our bad run, lets hope it's over.

We were unlucky at Coventry, and Cook's return will help our team alot.

We still have a good enough squad to get us back to winning ways.
                Fair comment Dave and I don't think anyone will argue with that BUT do we have enough 'character' in the side to get out of trouble??????
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i think if we get a couple of good results coming up, we will be ok - just! Peterborough and Plymouth are surely going to go down, and Scunthorpe to me are absoloutely rubbish. As long as our form improves, i dont see why we wont finish above these 3 teams - we should on paper anyway

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Fair comment Dave and I don't think anyone will argue with that BUT do we have enough 'character' in the side to get out of trouble??????
                    I'd say yes we do, but only time will tell of course.

The players have 16 games to prove they do have the character.

I see Cook's return as extremely important for the club, as we know he's Rangers through & through.

Some people say the players on loan don't care, but I bet they don't want being relegated to Division 3 on their CV's, so they'd bloody better care.

Are our players just a little shell shocked with whats been gone on at the club?

Rowlands & Mahon, have a bit part to play in the dressing room if they are.

It's a shame Ainsworth has gone, his character is just what we need now

What our club needs now, whoever is in charge, is 16 games of stability, we must stick together and that includes us.
                    Last edited by cross it Dave; 17-02-2010, 11:24 AM.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                      I have a feeling that Peterbrough will beat the drop, don't know why but just do
                      same here.. they seem to have turned a corner

Comment

Working...
                      X