No announcement yet.

Some good news please before saturday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some good news please before saturday.

Give everyone a lift, and bring the good feel factor back. Or , i fear the worst against Doncaster.

Steward i spoke to said the game on saturday is 50/50 due to the weather forcast.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
      Steward i spoke to said the game on saturday is 50/50 due to the weather forcast.
      nooooooo that has to go ahead as that game will be the nearest to my 10th anniversary since my first QPR match :waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Give everyone a lift, and bring the good feel factor back. Or , i fear the worst against Doncaster.
        we were meant to hear some big news this week from rumours but that doesn't seem likely in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          Oh ffs.
          I hope for Donny' sake they don't leave it so blinking late to call it off.
          :anger:
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

i hope if they do call it off its after all of those donny have made the trip

yes i am bitter about 2-0 and 4 mile walk to ground in freezing rain earlier this season

Comment

And another thing -- so much for the wondrous new pitch.I can't remember so many games being called off due to RAIN since the 1970's (pre-plastic).
              Perhaps we should have spent more on the pitch and less on the flipping chandeliers...
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                Oh ffs.
                I hope for Donny' sake they don't leave it so blinking late to call it off.
                :anger:
                Hopefully it is on.

Couple of years back Fulham's game against Blackburn was called off for a frozen pitch at 2.00pm.Felt sorry for the poor sods that had travelled down that day.

Comment

I didn't mind it being off tonight but really hope Sat goes ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                    I didn't mind it being off tonight but really hope Sat goes ahead!
                    Me too,as i have to book a days holiday for midweek games and tonights was another wasted day.

Comment

Working...
                    X