anyone know if theres a number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    weather forecasts are pretty accurate actually, what with satelites etc. Besides it is February and if they say there's going to be heavy rain, good chance that they'll be correct. Good luck with getting your £9 refunded btw - cant see there'll be problem
    well they said it would be snowing last week up 2 15 cm i didnt see one and shouldnt there be an A T between the w and r in your name

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
      well they said it would be snowing last week up 2 15 cm i didnt see one and shouldnt there be an A T between the w and r in your name
      Oh I see what you did there! **** - very good.
      Why would you think I was a ****? Surely not because I was digging you out about wanting to claim a paultry £9 back. No one can be that sensitive, can they

Comment

Oh I see what you did there! **** - very good.
        Why would you think I was a ****? Surely not because I was digging you out about wanting to claim a paultry £9 back. No one can be that sensitive, can they

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Think Neil says you can claim money back - when hell freezes over.

Seriously, rail companies will only refund you if there has been a disruption to your rail service caused by them. Not for cancellation of an event that has nothing to do with them.

And the only refund you'll get out of QPR will probably only be if you return your ticket saying that you can't make it to the re-arranged fixture.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                  Think Neil says you can claim money back - when hell freezes over.

Seriously, rail companies will only refund you if there has been a disruption to your rail service caused by them. Not for cancellation of an event that has nothing to do with them.

And the only refund you'll get out of QPR will probably only be if you return your ticket saying that you can't make it to the re-arranged fixture.
                  well that a season ticket so im stuffed cheers anyway

Comment

Working...
                  X