T -4weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T -4weeks

So, the circus recommences exactly 4 weeks today, maybe sooner if any game is bumped back to the Friday. Players are back in training too. Reckon we need to sort out any incoming deals pretty damn quick if we are to get them bedded in and assimilated to the "QPR Way" ready for the off. It suits managers to make excuses for their new signings, y'know, "gotta give the boy time cos he missed half our pre-season" kind of thing so it's essential the CEO and DOF sort out the playing personnel quickly or Warburton and his apologists will already have ammunition to defend his mediocrity for another season.

Two vultures in a tree......one says fook that waiting lark i'm gonna kill sumfing.

Comment

Worrying thing for me is we have missed out on some decent freebies already , i get the budget is limited so why aint we been in for the likes of dunkley, blackett or taylor who are all free and better than what we have

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
        Worrying thing for me is we have missed out on some decent freebies already , i get the budget is limited so why aint we been in for the likes of dunkley, blackett or taylor who are all free and better than what we have
        Better in your opinion , also we still have our best players .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Better in your opinion , also we still have our best players .
          U think oteh is better than lyle taylor?

Comment

was quite enjoying the break from it!

Comment

I thought Taylor was being lined up by Glasgow Rangers if Morelos leaves for the Premiership. If that transfer doesnt happen there will be a scramble for Taylor's signature from championship clubs. Not sure where I read that but I think hes temporarily off the market pending the movement of other players.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I thought Taylor was being lined up by Glasgow Rangers if Morelos leaves for the Premiership. If that transfer doesnt happen there will be a scramble for Taylor's signature from championship clubs. Not sure where I read that but I think hes temporarily off the market pending the movement of other players.
                Signed for forest today with tyler blackett , 2 good freebies there , shows it can be done, were missing out though as the priority seems to be signing amos who i see as average at best

Comment

Signed for forest today with tyler blackett , 2 good freebies there , shows it can be done, were missing out though as the priority seems to be signing amos who i see as average at best
                  Didn't know that.

I guess without teansfer money in we have nothing in the pot to offset the wages bigger clubs can offer. Had we accepted the palace Eze money we have had a few quid to go towards their wages.

Comment

Didn't know that.

I guess without teansfer money in we have nothing in the pot to offset the wages bigger clubs can offer. Had we accepted the palace Eze money we have had a few quid to go towards their wages.
                    Exactly this , they are probably way out of our wage limits or maybe we aren’t interested in these players and have other targets .

Comment

Didn't know that.

Agree with what u say about taylor , but blackett and dunkley especially wouldnt have been outside our wage structure, also korey smith from bristol city signed for swansea on a free , would have been another decent addition , hope to be proven wrong bout amos but just dont see what he brings , not even sure what his best position is

Comment

Agree with what u say about taylor , but blackett and dunkley especially wouldnt have been outside our wage structure, also korey smith from bristol city signed for swansea on a free , would have been another decent addition , hope to be proven wrong bout amos but just dont see what he brings , not even sure what his best position is
                        Don’t know a lot about Dunkey but personally have never rated Blacket . Taylor was always out of our wage limits . We have signed the lad from Leicester and it looks like Amos as well .We are doing ok and I’m sure there will be a few more .

Comment

I championed us getting ajayi from rotherham last year , went to west brom and was one of the best cb's in the league last season , dunkley is same sort of player big imposing and quick and scores a lot of goals , although has recently had a bad injury

Comment

I championed us getting ajayi from rotherham last year , went to west brom and was one of the best cb's in the league last season , dunkley is same sort of player big imposing and quick and scores a lot of goals , although has recently had a bad injury
                            We spent £50k last summer how would we ever have got Ajayi ahead of WBA .

Comment

Did you know before the window closed we were gonna spend 50k? I certainly didnt? They spent 1.5 million on him which is a bargain when being quoted 6 million for scott mckenna or 3 million for rob dickie or even 1 million for charlie goode

Comment

Working...
                              X