Ambition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Its Hoos's job to crunch the numbers and ensure the club is being run properly.

MW comes across to me as professional and studious. The flip would be Holloway who, it was claimed, was technically naive and merely a motivator and chest beater. It's all about your personal perception of individuals I guess.

Personally I work better for people who go about their work in an unassuming manner compared to those who make a lot of noise.
    It seems to be some fans go out of their way to find reasons to bash the club , I don’t understand it myself .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

It seems to be some fans go out of their way to find reasons to bash the club , I don’t understand it myself .
      I'm sure it was intended to be constructive criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I'm sure it was intended to be constructive criticism.
        Exactly and only an observation

The club and the fans deserve a more positive rhetoric

This will benefit us in so many ways. If we keep saying we are a skint and a selling club this will drive prices down

Equally who will want to ever join us

Why can’t we say that we are going for a play off place as a minimum

Why can’t the updates be more regular, we’ve not heard from Hoos, Ferdinand and Bhatia for ages. What’s stopping one of them doing a brief communication about the clubs ambitions and goals

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

You know, strange but true, it's like the Three Bears on here at times.
          To Hot to Cold but never just right lol

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Exactly and only an observation

The club and the fans deserve a more positive rhetoric

This will benefit us in so many ways. If we keep saying we are a skint and a selling club this will drive prices down

Equally who will want to ever join us

Why can’t we say that we are going for a play off place as a minimum

Why can’t the updates be more regular, we’ve not heard from Hoos, Ferdinand and Bhatia for ages. What’s stopping one of them doing a brief communication about the clubs ambitions and goals
            I'm sure that the club tells the players all about the club's plans and ambitions when they want to sign them. No point in shouting them about for the supporters too - they'll only get slagged off for it, along with everything else that they do or say.

We are always trying to win and do our best. Let's just leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
            X