Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
    Will be announced soon. Around £1million
    Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Really?
      https://twitter.com/RidgwellAndy/sta...54742172114948

Comment

Looks like a great big clumsy donkey. Jack Charlton didn't do too bad from also being one. Should win every header and hit row z. What we need in this league and Warburton wanting to play out from the back has been a disaster so a positive change in the managers mindset
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Twitter! Well see if he’s right

Comment

Looks realistic at that price Jeff
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Looks realistic at that price Jeff
              yes & can’t argue with the price & will be good signing, Twitter rumour is always dodgy but this goes through

Comment

it seems a lot of the financial side of things have been sorted out between us and Northampton Town. I Would expect an announcement pretty soon.

I actually live in Northampton, so I know a fair few people who are Northampton Town supporters, they really rate him, so its looks like a shrewd bit of business from us.

Comment

The only thing you can be sure of is if he does sign it will be for an undisclosed fee.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Looks like a great big clumsy donkey. Jack Charlton didn't do too bad from also being one. Should win every header and hit row z. What we need in this league and Warburton wanting to play out from the back has been a disaster so a positive change in the managers mindset
                    Er, clearly it hasn't. The players need to learn when it is inappropriate to do so but it's been far from a disaster.
                    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Er, clearly it hasn't. The players need to learn when it is inappropriate to do so but it's been far from a disaster.
                      I agree playing out from the back hasn’t been a disaster , the problems have come from our 2 goalkeepers poor decision making and costly errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I agree playing out from the back hasn’t been a disaster , the problems have come from our 2 goalkeepers poor decision making and costly errors.
                        When I played LB we played out from the back. The keeper would pass it to me and I would hoof it up field to give the left winger something to chase. AVE IT!

Comment

Surely you're not allowed to actually mention names on here???? Take a leaf out of Swede's book and call him "A not bad cocaine user" or some other vague/cryptic description.

Comment

A tall, hungra CB favours QPR but the team with the ”great” university on their chest want’s more wonga.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

A tall, hungra CB favours QPR but the team with the ”great” university on their chest want’s more wonga.
                              Bob Hazel ?

Comment

Working...
                              X