Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice warnock quote...

“What about you?” I ask. “What does the future hold for Neil Warnock?”

“Well, I’m not getting any younger,” he says, “and the only chance I have of getting into the Premier League is if I take a club up but the bug is so strong now. I want to manage at Premier League level again. I want to have another go at them.”
    earlier on this season it looked like he was heading into retirement after palace, but if this is how he feels now then i can see him coming to us - and not just for a last payday.

also laughed at this...

“I used to listen to a lot of my managers and think, ‘You don’t know what you’re talking about’. They used to applaud players for nutmegging, even if they lost the ball. I couldn’t understand this. Why would you be happy that your player had lost the ball just because he had nutmegged somebody? Or he could keep the ball up? We had all these lads who were full of skill but they had no ********! And right from the start it got me thinking, ‘If I was a manager, I’d want ******** any day rather than somebody who could nutmeg a player’.”

he's just gonna love adel. :bad_smile:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle7026218.ece

lol

The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
    :grimace:

Comment

Another quote from Warnock:

"My wife told me on Sunday night not to forget that we got a goal through Danny Butterfield which was a corner we had, that was a goal-kick, in the previous round (against Wolves)," he told Sky Sports.

"She dampened me down a little bit there.

lol, that's football for you!
      The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
      :grimace:

Comment

Working...
      X