Watford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watford

Watford look forward to giving little QPR the opportunity of 2 Cup finals next season.

Mugs

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Watford look forward to giving little QPR the opportunity of 2 Cup finals next season.

Mugs
    Yes,hopefully the owners of this club get what they deserve,come on Arsenal on Sunday

Comment

They'll crash and burn if they get relegated.

Comment

"it's their cup final" haha. Who the hell did they think they were.

Mugs, hope they go down.

Comment

I want them to go down don't like them of their fans . Was there in my teens a idiot came up to me and my mate and told us if we were looking for the station we wouldn't get there alive , my mate chinned him he screamed like a girl and ran off . He went from gangster to girl in 10 seconds

Comment

Prefer villa to go down for obvious reasons, but arsenal blew it last night

Comment

To be fair I've had some cracking days out at Watford away

Comment

Prem's CEO and SkyTV must be rubbing their hands with glee at prospect of getting rid of Watford and Bournemouth in one day. Tinpot piddly teams that spoil their global brand and cause viewers to cancel subscriptions.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  I want them to go down don't like them of their fans . Was there in my teens a idiot came up to me and my mate and told us if we were looking for the station we wouldn't get there alive , my mate chinned him he screamed like a girl and ran off . He went from gangster to girl in 10 seconds
                  They came out giving it large one in the cup game last year and got left in tatters strewn all over Bloemfontein road .

Comment

I actually hate Watford more than anyone else. When at School in 77/78 so called Rs fans became Watford Fans when they started climbing the Leagues, as we declined, loved it when we got to FACup Final and then won Div 2 Championship ! Would love to see them crash and burn now, their owners won’t be able to play the loan system like they did to get them promoted last time because they changed the laws because of them doing so ! Come on the Gooners !

Comment

Working...
                    X