Bright off to Club Bruges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bright off to Club Bruges?

Lots of Twitter chatter going on... has anyone seen JJB's brother's car near the ferry?

Sorry Klonk , posted at same time on same subject .

Comment

Oops... yeah. Great minds and all that.

Comment

Turkish journo saying we've told fehnerbahce he's off to bruges now too...

€5m!

https://twitter.com/kazarre13/status...08843480383488

Comment

Why would we accept €5m! now from a bruges when there is rumour of Premiership Interest which would push the price up. We should be looking for double that.

Absolute joke if true.

Comment

Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
            Why would we accept €5m! now from a bruges when there is rumour of Premiership Interest which would push the price up. We should be looking for double that.

Absolute joke if true.
            Maybe the club have released this news now to say if anyone wants him nows the time to start bidding.

Comment

£4.7 million is about right considering he has less than a year left on his contract

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                £4.7 million is about right considering he has less than a year left on his contract
                Yes about right given those in charge of negotiating fees at QPR.

Nothing like standing your ground and trying to get more. Afterall, what's the rush to sell him in July when the window will be open until October?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Nothing like standing your ground and trying to get more. Afterall, what's the rush to sell him in July when the window will be open until October?
                  Cashflow I would imagine.

Owners not willing to put more cash into the club with all their business interests suffering during COVID.

Comment

If they don't put every penny back into the team we may as give up. Its not enough for him to be honest but if we get a defence or attack half sorted its good business

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Been turning down bids since January so every club would have known he’s available. Where’s all the interest from other clubs , he’s in last year of his contract . Club would be accused of running down his value . Can you tell me how to negotiate a price up with one interested party ?

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
                        If they don't put every penny back into the team we may as give up. Its not enough for him to be honest but if we get a defence or attack half sorted its good business
                        I think most will realise very little or any of the BOS or Eze transfer fees will be spent on buying new players

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I think most will realise very little or any of the BOS or Eze transfer fees will be spent on buying new players
                          I can see using some of it to defray loss of revenue next season, but I don't buy large loan repayment suggestions .

Comment

Another player about to be let go on the cheap by our so Called DOF & Board,

Comment

Seems a odd place to go

Comment

Working...
                              X