Its hard but enjoy tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its hard but enjoy tonight

I wouldn't say we was ever in a real relegation fight, we had a few worrying times though and even though the last few games have been shocking, try to enjoy tonight. Enjoy the fact we are staying in the Championship after tonights result, have a few beers and celebrate. You may not feel it is worth a celebration, but i think deep down in our hearts we know come next season we are in for a worse time and will most definitely get relegated next season. Even if we made a lot of money from players being sold, 90 percent will go to the board and paying the debts. Our performances of late is a sign of what is to come. So a tip of a pint to you fellow Rs fans and enjoy staying in the Championship.

Yes I enjoyed tonight’s match but didn’t enjoy your quote about next season, we might struggle & might surprise you, so how you can say we will be relegated is beyond me without knowing what team we will have & who go & stay, ok everyone has opinions but yours?

Comment

As I mentioned on the match thread Wycombe will not invest and keep their squad of 35+ year old players and there will be at least one that goes into administration and will have 12 points deducted. I think we'll have enough to stay up after a revamp. As always wait until the transfer window closes before we jump to conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        Yes I enjoyed tonight’s match but didn’t enjoy your quote about next season, we might struggle & might surprise you, so how you can say we will be relegated is beyond me without knowing what team we will have & who go & stay, ok everyone has opinions but yours?
        He probably had us down to be relegated this season as well , unlucky fella .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

He probably had us down to be relegated this season as well , unlucky fella .
          Actually no, i had us down for 11th. Mid table finish i felt. Season before that, i felt 8th. We have no chance next season as i can see the direction the club is going, but if you guys feel positive about next season, then who am i to take that away from you.

Comment

Always look up supa , less of the doom and gloom . Who knows wat the future holds

Comment

Totally impossible to predict next season. No idea when it would start, no idea who’s in our squad, no idea how other teams will cope, no idea who will be on the naughty step, don’t even know if anyone will be in the stadium watching! Amazingly positive for some players ( Lumley) but no real home advantage any more.
              One thing we do know. We are basically ok - others are not. We still have our Rangers ( gotta love’em) and we will play in the Championship. You R’s !

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                Totally impossible to predict next season. No idea when it would start, no idea who’s in our squad, no idea how other teams will cope, no idea who will be on the naughty step, don’t even know if anyone will be in the stadium watching! Amazingly positive for some players ( Lumley) but no real home advantage any more.
                One thing we do know. We are basically ok - others are not. We still have our Rangers ( gotta love’em) and we will play in the Championship. You R’s !
                So for all those reasons and expectations well lack of them, then surely we should of just kept Holloway running the team? Allot cheaper and not blaming Warburton, it just proves managers have little impact with zero resources. Only 1% like Chris wilder can play a different tune
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

So for all those reasons and expectations well lack of them, then surely we should of just kept Holloway running the team? Allot cheaper and not blaming Warburton, it just proves managers have little impact with zero resources. Only 1% like Chris wilder can play a different tune
                  You would deprive mighty Grimsby of their saviour? Personally I suspect they are a good match for each other.

Comment

Working...
                  X