Getting fans back next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    It's just been announced that England will play Wales on the 9th Oct at Wembley. Its behind closed doors with no fans.

If that's anything to go by it would seem no fans will be allowed at the start of next season and perhaps they'll revisit the situation for Jan 2021.

We really do need to budget the squad for no fans next season. If this materialises it will also impact the value of Eze and BOS but I suspect it will be deemed Les's fault.
    Always the fault of evil Les , you must know that sheep .

Comment

It's just been announced that England will play Wales on the 9th Oct at Wembley. Its behind closed doors with no fans.

If that's anything to go by it would seem no fans will be allowed at the start of next season and perhaps they'll revisit the situation for Jan 2021.

We really do need to budget the squad for no fans next season. If this materialises it will also impact the value of Eze and BOS but I suspect it will be deemed Les's fault.
      Ridiculous fixture. No need for poxy England friendlies at this time. Football is totally demented...... They will cram in league games, European games, domestic cup games and internationals into the upcoming months whilst Covid still grips the world and with no fans in attendance. The money men and blazers running the game really are the pits.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

The owners cover the loss by 1m on a monthly basis. Thank God.
        At the moment perhaps they are, but they do not do that every month as that would mean the cost of running a Championship club is somewhere in the region of 70- 80m per year. That seems way too much.

Comment

Think Boris this morning has said stads to let people in from October.... though doing 20-30% ticket allocation... which will be prioritised to season ticket holders I imagine....

https://fanbanter.co.uk/government-r...n-to-stadiums/

Comment

Your probably also looking at no away fans being allowed in, to aid social distancing as well as mandatory wearing of face masks/coverings and hand sanitizing facilities.

As social distancing has been cut from 2m to 1m+, capacity may well be at 50% of capacity. so your looking at a capacity of roughly 9090.

I dont know how many season tickets and memberships have already been sold for next season already, but would probably split them into 2 different groups, ie: half of season ticket holders and members come on one match, the other 50% the next home match, the remaining 50% of tickets would be on general sale to supporters online only, your likely not going to be able to buy on the day or book at the ticket office.

A lot of things will be different until the vaccine comes for COVID.

Comment

If you look at the number of tickets available when they first go on sale I would guess we only have between 7K and 8K season ticket holders anyway. Should be able to take that amount even with restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                If you look at the number of tickets available when they first go on sale I would guess we only have between 7K and 8K season ticket holders anyway. Should be able to take that amount even with restrictions.
                True. So if fans want to watch games in the stadium and help the club through this period perhaps buying a ST is a good idea (especially if it will still allow access to watch away fixtures on laptops, phones etc).

Comment

What about topless dancers at half time?

#metoolovebigbreasts

Comment

It wouldn't have to be 50% capacity. No reason why people from same household/social bubble couldn't sit together side-by-side. Club already have address data for fanbase so they could police ticket sales to ensure genuine family groups can sit together. Maybe the bigger issue is exiting en masse at full-time or simply our tiny cramped concourses at half-time..... any more than a dozen people is a crush behind our stands unfortunately.

Comment

What about topless dancers at half time?

#metoolovebigbreasts
                      Male or female??

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post

Male or female??
                        Both, I'm not sexist....!!

Comment

webp.net-resizeimage2.jpg

https://www.shop.qpr.co.uk/souvenirs...face-mask.html
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...