IF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF

There was a Bees v Fulum play off final.

Who do you want to win ?

My choice Fulum.

Couldn’t care less , I don’t care about both of them equally .

Comment

This

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        This
        This

Comment

Either can go up imo and hopefully make same #### ups as we did and go bust happy days then

Comment

Would like to go to the bees shiny new stadium , also like Fulham away so hope forest go up

Comment

Either way QPR will not play against a team that is getting all to used to picking up 6 points against us. Mind you we don't get much out of playing Forest either.

Comment

Having grown up going to football late 70s/80s/90s these teams were never on our radar apart from one season 82/83 when Fulham fluffed promotion the year we won the league .I will always reserve my hatred for Chelsea .

Comment

These teams mean nothing to me. BUT, if they end up in the Prem in coming years it means we're vying with likes of Millwall and Charlton for privilege of being 8th team in London and finding it increasingly hard to build our fan-base. Why would some kid in say, Acton or Hammersmith decide to become a QPR fan if there are more exciting and glamorous options on their doorstep? From a business point of view I'd prefer them to not go up or have any success.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    These teams mean nothing to me. BUT, if they end up in the Prem in coming years it means we're vying with likes of Millwall and Charlton for privilege of being 8th team in London and finding it increasingly hard to build our fan-base. Why would some kid in say, Acton or Hammersmith decide to become a QPR fan if there are more exciting and glamorous options on their doorstep? From a business point of view I'd prefer them to not go up or have any success.
                    I agree, We are falling way behind the pecking order in London now and it will be very difficult to attract new fans in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree, We are falling way behind the pecking order in London now and it will be very difficult to attract new fans in the future.
                      We’ve never been a great attraction , our fan base comes mainly from generations of families and school friends . The local kids will always choose , Man Utd , Liverpool , Chelsea etc. regardless of how good we are .

Comment

And they both won tonight

Comment

Most teams have a season or two in the sun. Even Bradford have been in the Premier League. Only the big clubs can maintain staying there and do everything to ensure it stays that way.

Comment

Working...
                          X