Poster 'QPR'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poster 'QPR'

Seems a picky little b1tch who loves having a dig at various long standing posters on this MB.

I'm not sure what is the game plan here, but I"m sure the WATRBs community are fully committed to supporting fellow posters with mental health issues.

There are many people out there who believe themselves to be succesful in life, but carry long lasting wounds from the past and need our help.

QPR- please reach out because we are here to help you through your pain.

Sheep.

Have you asked Strangerod for his opinion before posting this?

On a serious note, Strangerod is just an idiot and will force his opinion on everyone. No one is allowed to have their own mind if it’s anti QPR

strangerod has to prod and poke, he is full of absolute spin and also absolute strong propaganda

The guys an idiot

As for joking about mental health sheep, that’s a poor judgement call from you. Not a topic to joke about. A lot of my staff suffer badly and it’s a topic of sensitivity. Like I said, poor joke

Les Out
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

We all have our own opinions and most, often in anger, have posted dumb stuff at one time or another. Me included. But I seem to recall Sheep recently commenting that we woudn't sell BOS for as low as 3 mill because 'we've already turned that amount down'. Even if we did once turn that amount down, I reckon we'd sell for 2.5 mill now, given the post Covid state we'll be in. And the fact our owners have interests in the now struggling aviation industry.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

On a serious note, Strangerod is just an idiot and will force his opinion on everyone. No one is allowed to have their own mind if it’s anti QPR

strangerod has to prod and poke, he is full of absolute spin and also absolute strong propaganda

The guys an idiot

As for joking about mental health sheep, that’s a poor judgement call from you. Not a topic to joke about. A lot of my staff suffer badly and it’s a topic of sensitivity. Like I said, poor joke

Les Out
        Are you sure they are your staff a and not the other patients.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

The guys an idiot

Les Out
          I think you should take what Sheep said on board . We all agree and disagree about lots of things on here and thats what it’s all about , if we all agreed about everything what would be the point of posting .Your posts however have become more and more irrational and quite a few posters have noticed it .Why don’t you take a break and concentrate on running your massive company you keep telling us about .

Comment

Probably one of the Paladini pose that used to frequent this MB back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
              I think you should take what Sheep said on board . We all agree and disagree about lots of things on here and thats what it’s all about , if we all agreed about everything what would be the point of posting .Your posts however have become more and more irrational and quite a few posters have noticed it .Why don’t you take a break and concentrate on running your massive company you keep telling us about .
              Come on guys you're both rangers and there is allot of handbags going on between you 2. I've had a chat with my other refs/moderators and we are all going to keep an eye on how this pans out. Just try to get along and nothing wrong with a heated debate when worth having but this is boring.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Come on guys you're both rangers and there is allot of handbags going on between you 2. I've had a chat with my other refs/moderators and we are all going to keep an eye on how this pans out. Just try to get along and nothing wrong with a heated debate when worth having but this is boring.
                Happy to do that we are , but you might want to look through the 10 or so posts he put up last night all aimed at me personally and he has also carried it on today . Other posters have mentioned it also . He doesn’t have to agree with me but he needs to chill out with his replies .

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I think this poster was also the cause of QprDave taking a break from the site. I cant stand bullies. Glad you guys are keeping an eye on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Are you sure they are your staff a and not the other patients.
                    Ha ha. Great one, Ronnie!

Comment

Will some one please just think of the children

Comment

Working...
                      X