X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze/BOS/Chair

Hype. All this talk of £10 mil/£20 mil is nonsense

it’s gone to their heads and it’s Les’s and Warburton’s fault

They all need to knuckle down and fight rather than thinking they have arrived and can not afford to get injured because their big move is coming

Poor!

Could be that they may not want to get injured for a super move?

Comment

They do look very poor although I think Chair is doing a bit more than the other two. Perhaps that's because he is less likely to be sold. BOS did get a cross in for the disallowed 'goal' and probably should have had a penalty (if Hugill's earlier challenge on their CB was deemed a foul then I don't see how that 'barge' wasn't).

Eze needs to get more involved.

However, it isn't just those three who are at fault. The defending was sloppy for their goal, the passing is a bit erratic, and they keep going back and across rather than look to play t forward. Also, does nobody run with the ball anymore? It's all pass, pass & pass.

Comment

Chair shouldn’t have been subbed that donkey Hugill should have been. Eze slows the game down too much and doesn’t attack players enough. Bright has been worked out by oppo who just stick a quick full back tight to him. Don’t get me started on Ball and Cameron! Shocking

Comment

Looks like BOS & Eze cant wait for season to end to move on

Comment

Working...
          X