Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Championship fixtures available on iFollow for ST holders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship fixtures available on iFollow for ST holders...

.. but QPR are not on this. Will QPR be allowing ST holders to watch their fixtures via the club's website?

• I have now seen the ticket update on the website which answers the above.

Comment

What about plebs like me who don't have a ST? Can anyone tune in. Last time I looked into QPR TV (or whatever it's called) it only worked on a phone/tablet/PC with no way of watching on a TV. I'm an old stick in the mud - I want to sit in my favourite chair with my feet up watching on my big telly. Squinting at my rather basic tablet is not how I want to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        What about plebs like me who don't have a ST? Can anyone tune in. Last time I looked into QPR TV (or whatever it's called) it only worked on a phone/tablet/PC with no way of watching on a TV. I'm an old stick in the mud - I want to sit in my favourite chair with my feet up watching on my big telly. Squinting at my rather basic tablet is not how I want to watch.
        That’s understandable mate

From what I understand non season ticket holders can watch for £10 a match

As far as watching on your TV, if you’re able to put the game onto a laptop, you can use a HDMI cable to plug into your laptop and plug into your tv
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Had single tickets purchased for a couple of games,anyone know if this entitles me to watch those games?

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post
            Had single tickets purchased for a couple of games,anyone know if this entitles me to watch those games?
            No it doesn’t , you can get a refund on those tickets but would need to subscribe at £10 a game to watch .

Comment

Working...
            X