Pay per view games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay per view games

With average attendances of 14,000 paying an average of £35 per game with a beer, we would need to get in revenue of £490,000 for each home game.

We would need 50,000 fans on pay per view for the cost to be £10 + sky fee for putting on a game not previously scheduled and in the TV contract. Pethaps £2.99. ST holders would get a refund on their remaining games or credit for next season.

Do you think we'd get 50,000 fans paying £12.99 to watch the remaining games. This would include away fans too. Perhaps 40,000 fans paying £14.99??

How much would you pay to see each of our remaining home games? I'd pay £14.99 but alot may be struggling to find the cash with work drying up?

hard watching a game on the box with no crowd......if there is nothing to play for, I doubt it.

Comment

I think the average ticket price is somewhere around £22 and the majority of attendees are season ticket holders.

No chance of getting 50k paying to watch to watch us on the box.

Comment

Not for me , would feel like watching a reserve game .

Comment

If you have the money, atmosphere and entertainment value aside, wouldnt it be supporting the club when its revenues have dived?

This cash might make all the difference to the budget next season?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            If you have the money, atmosphere and entertainment value aside, wouldnt it be supporting the club when its revenues have dived?

True but every club outside of the premier league are in the same situation .A large majority of the country are having their wages furloughed and are struggling so it’s probably not the time to ask people to dig deep to bail out their football clubs when we know players earn thousands of pounds a week .Maybe clubs should look a bit closer to home to improve their finances moving forward.

Comment

I'd view it as supporting Sky, not supporting QPR. I really can't stand Sky. I detest live TV football but grudgingly accept it as a necessary evil but there is unquestionably too much live football on telly and the TV tail now wags the footy dog. It makes me livid that any discussion about football resuming always has Sky Money front and centre. I personally would not pay 10p to watch QPR v Luton on TV in an empty stadium. Lord knows what daft time they'd air it... 11:00am on a Thursday? Who knows.

Comment

Watching football without a crowd is souless ,

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52275018

Comment

I could live with Luton going bust .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I could live with Luton going bust .
                      What If it was us??
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

What If it was us??
                        I don’t hate us , I hate Luton .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I don’t hate us , I hate Luton .
                          Ok.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Not a lover of Luton myself but have fond memories of fisticuffs with them . Only time I've seen someone draw a blade at football was a a nite game at their place a fella with a wedge was was waving it about the little fella fronted him and he wouldn't use it ... Wat kind of scum brings a knife to football

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              Not a lover of Luton myself but have fond memories of fisticuffs with them . Only time I've seen someone draw a blade at football was a a nite game at their place a fella with a wedge was was waving it about the little fella fronted him and he wouldn't use it ... Wat kind of scum brings a knife to football
                              I was there that night , pure hatred .not long after the kings x incident.

Comment

Working...
                              X