Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuries

I cannot remember a season with so few injuries. As far as I remember only Berbet has been out for an extended period period of time. Rangel was out for some weeks, and I believe Wallace was injured upon his arrival from Rangers.

If we go back a couple of seasons we used to experience injury nightmares quite frequently, with a number of key players out at the same time and quite a few players more or less missing entire seasons, like Faurlin, Robinson, Hall and others.

Is the change in fortune purely down to good luck or is it about better competence and management?

No it's becos we ain't playing any football

Comment

Kelly was out which extended Lumleys period in goal when his confidence was shot. That injury partly shaped the season due to lost points.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
        I cannot remember a season with so few injuries. As far as I remember only Berbet has been out for an extended period period of time. Rangel was out for some weeks, and I believe Wallace was injured upon his arrival from Rangers.

If we go back a couple of seasons we used to experience injury nightmares quite frequently, with a number of key players out at the same time and quite a few players more or less missing entire seasons, like Faurlin, Robinson, Hall and others.

Is the change in fortune purely down to good luck or is it about better competence and management?
        When players play good football with the fans behind them they want to play

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

When players play good football with the fans behind them they want to play
          To some extent this is very true as many players are willing to play on through injuries if there is a chance of winning a trophy or climbing up towards the top of the league.

Comment

I guarantee you that when football resumes we will have 4 players unavailable due to injury.

Comment

Working...
            X