Iwelumo and Stead.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iwelumo and Stead.....

2 players Paladini should have brought in. Both proven at this level and the type of players we needed. Would get the best out of Simpson.

But no, we get Bent and Priskin.

Bent hasn't scored a league goal since Valentines Day last year:tired::tired::tired::tired::tired:
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Bristol City are already slating Iwelumo.

I'd take him in a shot though.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Bristol City are already slating Iwelumo.

I'd take him in a shot though.
      You should hear what they are saying about Agymang. Put it this way, he will be back with us at the end of the season and we will be stuck with him for another 2 years:tired::tired:

Now who gave him a 4.5 year contract on good money???????????:devil::devil::devil::devil:
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Your mum would love me...

Comment

bent is a proper ranger though...7 mins and injured, without touching the ball??
          do players warm up??

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
            bent is a proper ranger though...7 mins and injured, without touching the ball??
            do players warm up??
            Top quality signing, I woouldn't mind too much if he had gotten injured by a bad tackle accident etc, but how did he get injured, I don't thi k I saw him even move for the ball let alone get a touch.

I can't believe QPR targeted Priskin and not Stead, who was also clearly available.

Let's all hope and pray that the Mittals do buy out Briatore and send Paladini on his way too.

Oh and yes, QPR will be stuck with Agyemang (and Hall) when both clubs realise how poor they are, just as I said back in January when they were loaned out.

Comment

Working...
            X