Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Roll Call

2 of us on the 8.54

Always enjoy this trip as only just over 2 hours on the train and a cracking pub opposite the station

At least with the pathetic attendance's the virus won't effect championship games like it will in the premier league
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

4 of us arriving around 12.30, the old vic right outside the station is worth a visit.

Comment

yes 3 of us staying over

Comment

I think I've been to last 20 games at Deepdale and I cannot remember a win for us or even a remotely entertaining game. I like the city and stadium though so I keep returning. 3-0 win for us and Hugill hatrick would go some way to making good the previous damage.

Comment

Just over 500 sold according to the QPR website

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              At least with the pathetic attendance's the virus won't effect championship games like it will in the premier league
              Facemask, vodka and random Fortnite-dance will help against the virus.

Comment

The bogs at football grounds are fantastic. Deepdale have attendants handing out individual fluffy towels as you go in the loos and they have a marvellous range of The White Company toiletries to use inside - you emerge invigorated and smelling divine, it's really nice and so hygienic. Gone are the days when the water's off and the WCs are blocked and backed up so you have to defecate in the sink, wipe yourself with your ticket stub and rub your hands on your thighs to clean them.... today's grounds are completely germ-free and sterile. Very unlikely to catch anything at the footy.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  The bogs at football grounds are fantastic. Deepdale have attendants handing out individual fluffy towels as you go in the loos and they have a marvellous range of The White Company toiletries to use inside - you emerge invigorated and smelling divine, it's really nice and so hygienic. Gone are the days when the water's off and the WCs are blocked and backed up so you have to defecate in the sink, wipe yourself with your ticket stub and rub your hands on your thighs to clean them.... today's grounds are completely germ-free and sterile. Very unlikely to catch anything at the footy.
                  https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...g-coronavirus/

Comment

He might be a footballer but he caught the lurgie in Amsterdam whilst away from the safe haven of a football stadia didn't he? Wonder who he got it off and what he was up to...... Interesting one to explain to your partner/family!

Comment

Safe journey for all of you travelling

Comment

So So happy and jealous of you all up there. Safe and merry trip home

Comment

It's games like this that make road trips worth it, I hope you all enjoyed this!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Safe journey home , well done to all that travelled

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              So So happy and jealous of you all up there. Safe and merry trip home
                              I was actually feeling sorry for them in the 1st half.
                              Thank God MW took a gamble.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X