Rail Seating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rail Seating

One of these areas is how to enhance the overall atmosphere at the stadium. Whilst there have been many suggestions, one which appears to resonate well would be the introduction of rail seating
    Take part in our rail seating survey

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...eating-survey/

Yep, I have just completed this. It feels important that we have a say in what direction the club travels in on these issues.

Comment

Bring the loftboys days back with rail seating in the lower loft. That would be a dream.

Comment

I cant see point of rail seating unless we are planning on playing in Europa/Champions League. EFL/FA are happy with a Safe Standing area (ie an area that does not have to convert into seating). It's only EUFA that ban standing so that's why say, Celtic, have rail seating that converts to seating for Euro games.
        We should just bung a safe standing area in - presume it'd be cheaper than incorporating flip-down seating?

Comment

I voted for lower loft in the hope if they go for it, and it's successful, they could then consider the paddocks.

On a side note, I think Abseits idea above is a far better option.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

This has to be preferable to the current appalling seating options. I'm 6'5" and have had a back operation, sitting to watch today's game at £39 a ticket in Ellersie rd in such a cramped seat is not great, so we are giving it a miss which is a pity as we had really fancied it. I too would be happy with a safe standing area, which sounds more cost effective than the rail seating, but any standing option would be better than the current set up.

Comment

Working...
            X