Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feelings towards our club at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feelings towards our club at the moment?

Happy, can see a light at the end of the tunnel
    5.26%
    Content, knew this season was going to be average
    15.79%
    Angry, Losing our best striker and FFP have now destined this season for another lackluster finish
    15.79%
    Sad, its upsetting where our club is at
    63.16%

Luckily I think we have done enough early season and we have enough about us to just be ok

There realistically is only 1 more space to fight for to go down and teams in and around us are also poor

Disappointed we can’t learn from mistakes, starting from next season let’s get a real director of football and lay out a long term plan
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Bored as ####

Comment

FFP is a complete load of utter dross. Anyone should be able to pump whatever they want into whatever they want as people do in all other businesses and walks fo life

Comment

Always an effort to go with nothing to play for , Fulham and millwall games will be different as they could have a say in the PO 's

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            Always an effort to go with nothing to play for , Fulham and millwall games will be different as they could have a say in the PO 's
            We leak goals and no longer have any goal scoring threat.... I reckon we have a lot to play for like avoiding relegation.

Comment

This is the first season in 50 years that I have not been to Loftus Rd for a game, when the loonies who are running the club #### off I will start going again.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
              X