New Sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sponsor

I think it would of looked better if the roundal (or whatever it is called), was smaller and above the dot com part.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

I really don't like it, I'm not keen on yet another betting sponsor, gambling promotion is everywhere in football, I hate the impact it has on mental health. But style was I just don't like how it looks. After the excellent move with the stadium name this is a bit disappointing

Comment

Originally posted by Qpstranger View Post
      I really don't like it, I'm not keen on yet another betting sponsor, gambling promotion is everywhere in football, I hate the impact it has on mental health. But style was I just don't like how it looks. After the excellent move with the stadium name this is a bit disappointing
      I agree, especially being everywhere in football these days and the impact on mental health.

I believe the logo was a rush job, but if done properly, with the roundal being a shout back to the mods, it could look half decent, but I'm not gonna be holding my breath.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Same sponsor different part of company.

Comment

That's the RAF roundel isn't it or back in the Mods or the Who.

Maybe Pete and Roger are going to throw us a few bob with their Bush connections.

Comment

Oh well time to get off my #### and go to the Bush,for another installment of Jekyl and Hyde.

Comment

The archery target looks out of place on the home shirt and not much better on the away shirt.

Maybe it should be in front of the word BET on the black strip.

Just looks awful on the chest. Not to mention the sub conscious target for a defenders elbow when challenging for headers!

Comment

Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                X