Leistner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Carter Vickers gone to Luton on loan,we free up Liestner wages yet dont go for him,are we that skint
    The only thing I can think of there is that Carter Vickers will play at Luton . I don’t think it would have been right to play him in front of Masterson and he would probably of been behind Hall and Barbet in the queue also . I would have thought a back up striker would have been more of a priority.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

The only thing I can think of there is that Carter Vickers will play at Luton . I don’t think it would have been right to play him in front of Masterson and he would probably of been behind Hall and Barbet in the queue also . I would have thought a back up striker would have been more of a priority.
      Strange to me no striker and no centre back,nothing.
      Barbet injured,Masterson looks promising but could be inconsistant,Hall injury prone we could be short.
      Agree a striker should of been priority but we could have problems defensively as well

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Strange to me no striker and no centre back,nothing.
        Barbet injured,Masterson looks promising but could be inconsistant,Hall injury prone we could be short.
        Agree a striker should of been priority but we could have problems defensively as well
        Barbet was on bench and Hall has been pretty reliable as of late , also Cameron can drop in if needed but I prefer him as a holding midfielder.

Comment

Working...
        X