No announcement yet.

FFP, Ownership and Warbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with everything about opening post except the view Warburton is the man for the job. Why exactly is he the man for the job?????? When has he demonstrated any coaching nous or ability to nurture and develop talent? Has he got a network of contacts throughout years in the football world? Has he got a finely honed tactical brain?
    Frankly, I'm more and more wondering what his credentials are and when you see Blackburn's second goal I genuinely wonder if the team is getting any decent coaching whatsoever. My opinion is that Warburton would be a good Chief Executive or "upstairs" person but I'm not seeing him as the manager/coach we need to steer us through coming few years, there have been too many occasions this season where the team have looks clueless, disjointed and all at sea at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      I agree with everything about opening post except the view Warburton is the man for the job. Why exactly is he the man for the job?????? When has he demonstrated any coaching nous or ability to nurture and develop talent? Has he got a network of contacts throughout years in the football world? Has he got a finely honed tactical brain?
      Frankly, I'm more and more wondering what his credentials are and when you see Blackburn's second goal I genuinely wonder if the team is getting any decent coaching whatsoever. My opinion is that Warburton would be a good Chief Executive or "upstairs" person but I'm not seeing him as the manager/coach we need to steer us through coming few years, there have been too many occasions this season where the team have looks clueless, disjointed and all at sea at the back.
      Clearly you want Ollie back and I would agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Clearly you want Ollie back and I would agree with you.
        Really? Ollie?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

The second goal was the fault of the ref as the ball wasn’t in the quadrant!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Really? Ollie?
            I think there needs to be a separate thread to discuss this option!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I think there needs to be a separate thread to discuss this option!
              That`s true!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                No defender even jumped for the blackburn header , u at least jump lean into lenihan to try and put him off , for the 1st goal we sat off and failed to close down ... These ard basics at defending

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  The second goal was the fault of the ref as the ball wasn’t in the quadrant!
                  I said this at the time of the goal on the match thread.
                  Something must have been said, as in the 2nd half, they were stopped from taking a corner for the same reason.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                  X