Loyalty points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty points

Whichever way its dressed up I do not see the logic in 10 points for home cup game against 8 points for Blackburn away on a Tuesday night.
    I know that other than Brentford away the loyalty points don't count for much.

I would expect that they are using them as an enticement for a game that people can get too.

Comment

Brentford, Fulham away or if we drew a small club like afc wimbledon away . I know people that support big clubs that never get to go away

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
        Whichever way its dressed up I do not see the logic in 10 points for home cup game against 8 points for Blackburn away on a Tuesday night.
        I know that other than Brentford away the loyalty points don't count for much.
        It cost the club money to open the ground for a cup game which is why they close a stand. They want people to come so they make money. Away games don't matter as much.

Comment

I can't see someone attending a game just for loyalty points.
          10 for home cup game verses 8 away to Blackburn on a Tuesday, crazy.

Comment

It is just an enticement to get as bigger crowd.

Comment

C'mon! What difference will a measly 10pts make to anyone's balance????? It would only be an incentive if they were offering 100+ points. Frankly I do think they should dish out more points for grim midweek away matches though...... I remember being with about 50 other Rs fans on a Monday night at Goodison a week before Christmas watching us lose 3-1. Think I got 8 loyalty points but felt that 8000 points would have been more appropriate.

Comment

I agree apart from Brentford away the loyalty points are almost irrelevant in the current climate, my point is the difference in time, effort and money attending blackburn away on a Tuesday is huge unless you live in Blackburn!!
                I'm going to both games anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X