Lids yobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lids yobs

Just seen local news up here in Leeds and they went to the reporter at the Emirates, as he moved to the statue of Herbert Chapman ,Leeds supporters started climbing on it and putting scarfe around it and swearing chanting sky tv f***king s**t , they had to cut it back to studios, what’s wrong with these idiots

whats worse is our club are selling tickets to them for our ends , last season loads of leeds in the west paddock and they're be back this season..... when and if they score the club will only have themselves to blame

Comment

They are all from a bygone age .
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

They have great support when they're doing well , 8k in London Tonite

Comment

So that makes it ok then

Comment

Leeds could be in the lowest league in the world and still get great support, they are a disgrace tho at times
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Rowley birkin qc View Post
              So that makes it ok then
              Explain

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Explain
                He would but he is very very very drunk.

Comment

Just because they take 8,000 to Arsenal which other teams do in the 3rd rounds doesn’t make it ok for that behaviour when a guy trying to do his job and believe me the 8000 didn’t all come up here they have a lot of southern based support

Comment

Originally posted by Rowley birkin qc View Post
                    Just because they take 8,000 to Arsenal which other teams do in the 3rd rounds doesn’t make it ok for that behaviour when a guy trying to do his job and believe me the 8000 didn’t all come up here they have a lot of southern based support
                    I don't think anyone was condoning the actions of those Neanderthals on this post, I believe the comment about their away support was just an observation and nothing to do with OP.
                    I don't think you will find much love on here for dirty Leeds.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                    X