Hugil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugil

As I’ve said recently the lad just doesn’t seem interested, he came on yesterday as afresh pair of legs and seemed to have a can’t be arsed attitude the people around me were getting very irate about him.
    What do the fans that went think?

Don’t disagree

Thought the performance went south when Wells was subbed off

I agree Hugill looks disinterested and was very poor against Reading. Almost like there has been talk of West Ham recalling him
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He looks pleased when we score so his heart must be in it , do find him slow , doesn't close down . Glad I don't sit in the upper loft when he shoots

Comment

Should have brought on mlakar instead yesterday. 6 nil up, he might have got himself a goal and a bit of confidence. Waste of a move getting him in if he doesn't get a minutes. Hugill is the last player who should have come on. No mobility and slow esp when the game is over with.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
          Should have brought on mlakar instead yesterday. 6 nil up, he might have got himself a goal and a bit of confidence. Waste of a move getting him in if he doesn't get a minutes. Hugill is the last player who should have come on. No mobility and slow esp when the game is over with.
          Think the idea was to try to get hugil a goal to end his dry spell rather than a loan player that has no future with us and we are more than likely to send back to Brighton anyway .Makes sense to me at least .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Think the idea was to try to get hugil a goal to end his dry spell rather than a loan player that has no future with us and we are more than likely to send back to Brighton anyway .Makes sense to me at least .
            Hugill has no more a chance in joining either. We aren't going to buy him as he's not going to sold on the cheap even though he's not worth much. Rather give mlakar 30 mins instead of watching hugill lumber around throwing his hands in the air every time he lost a header.

Comment

Hugill has no more a chance in joining either. We aren't going to buy him as he's not going to sold on the cheap even though he's not worth much. Rather give mlakar 30 mins instead of watching hugill lumber around throwing his hands in the air every time he lost a header.
              We will want to keep Hugill for the season at least , the Brighton lad is obviously not in the managers plans so boosting his confidence is not benefiting the team moving forward.

Comment

I saw the opposite. He was making runs when he came on but we slowed the game down as was 6-0 up. He saw it as a chance to Nick a goal or two.

Comment

If you think Mlakar is better than Hugill then im glad you don't manage a team I support deluded springs to mind. Remember Leistner went off shortly after Hugill came on and that altered the way we played out the game.

Comment

Hugills game suited the big cumbersome Centre Backs whereas the couldn't handle the smaller, nippier players.

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
                      If you think Mlakar is better than Hugill then im glad you don't manage a team I support deluded springs to mind. Remember Leistner went off shortly after Hugill came on and that altered the way we played out the game.
                      Never said he was better. Re read my post. I said it would have suited mlakar better to let him have 30 mins and maybe get a goal. We know what hugill can do by now.

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
                        True. Not only that but the running and creativity of Chair was also missing and then shortly afterwards BOS was also subbed so thete was very little being created for Hugill to score.

Comment

Never said he was better. Re read my post. I said it would have suited mlakar better to let him have 30 mins and maybe get a goal. We know what hugill can do by now.
                          I agree that Mlakar might have been a better option, especially if MW intends to keep him for the season.

Comment

Yep score goals .

Comment

I'm sure Barcelona are lining up a bid as we speak.

Comment

Working...
                              X