Memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorabilia

Curious to know what you lot have in your collection. Anything QPR related that you would never part with?

My first QPR shirt from the ill-fated 1995/96 season. That's when it all started for me back when I was a child. All the rest of my QPR memorabilia is nice to have but wouldn't be missed.

**I forgot to mention that my shirt is signed by Ray Wilkins.
    Last edited by Joe90; 11-12-2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

My Stan Bowles autobiography. I got him to sign it a few years ago when I did the tour and he was helping out with it.

Comment

I was born on a Saturday so I have the matchday programme for that game despite fact it was Div 3 away game at a dreary northern outpost and we lost. Got it in a frame in pride of place at home.
        Back in the 80s I ran on pitch at end of season in the last game on grass pitch and managed to grab a chunk of prime Loftus Road turf. I transplanted it into a plastic beaker and nurtured it for a good few years on my bedroom window sill. But, whilst I'd gone off on an 18-30s holiday for two weeks my mum took the opportunity to get in my stinking pit of a room and have a tidy up. When I got home I asked where my hallowed turf had gone and she said what, that mouldy beaker of moss and weeds? I threw it out. Part of me and part of the club died that day.......

Comment

I have a shirt from the 86 league cup final Guinness red and black hoops given to me by the then kit manager Ron Berry.

I also have a copy of the book History of QPR..

This has signatures of loads of players and managers over the like Stan Bowles Rodney Marsh Ray Wilkins Alex Stock Trevor Francis Roy Wegerle
          Paul Parker David Seaman Micky Leach the Morgan Twins and loads of others.

I have often wondered what it might be worth but I don't think I could part with it.

Also signed copy of annual signed by Neil Warnock and Mick Jones year we won the league.

Nearly forgot Rodney Marsh autobiography Shooting to the Top signed by my first footballing hero Rodneeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            My Stan Bowles autobiography. I got him to sign it a few years ago when I did the tour and he was helping out with it.
            I also have a copy signed by Stan

Comment

My mirror from club shop 1975

Comment

I have the signed shirt worn by Danny Maddix for Gavin Peacock testimonial with a programme signed by him and Paul Parker, also a canvas image of Bobbys goals in the play off final

Comment

I've got a couple of shirts that I value highly. The shirt assigned to Gary Penrice (unused sub) the day we beat Man. United at Old Trafford and a spare shirt from the '86 League Cup Final. My shirt is the home shirt. I wasn' t aware that there was an away version, like Bill mentioned, made for the final.

Comment

Working...
                  X