Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Freeman

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Martinmalta
    Silver Seat
    • Apr 2012
    • 2513

    #1

    Freeman

    Not having a look in at at Sheffield Utd. Will you take him back on loan in January? I know there is Eze in his role, however, Luke overall creativity and fighting spirit could make a difference.
  • Dono77
    Silver Seat
    • Aug 2019
    • 2436

    #2
    Can he play centre back?

    Comment

    • LoftusRoadLad
      W12 Seat
      • Jan 2011
      • 19610

      #3
      In goal ?

      Comment

      • loftbalcony
        Silver Seat
        • Dec 2011
        • 1664

        #4
        No.

        Comment

        • Stainrod
          Silver Seat
          • Jan 2018
          • 3162

          #5
          No rather Chair was getting time to develop .

          Comment

          • WeAreQPR12
            C Club
            • Mar 2009
            • 23558

            #6
            Not whilst eze is at the football club. Chair doesn't look to be the answer though. I think he should of stayed out on loan. Needs to also bulk up. I forget he's out on the pitch some games
            I played sunday league football today.

            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

            Comment

            • QPRFCJIM
              Bronze Seat
              • Aug 2018
              • 749

              #7
              No, experienced defenders who can do a job.

              Comment

              • Shepherds Mush
                Platinum Seat
                • Nov 2012
                • 10325

                #8
                I'd sell Eze for stupid money and buy Freeman back for £2M

                Comment

                Working...