New signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New signings

With the January transfer window soon approaching, I wonder what MW and LF are contemplating in bringing to the club. During summer, we were very keen on Judge from Ipswich and Mckenna, the Scottish central defender. Maybe that just goes to show that MW knew exactly where the team needed strengthening. Maybe this time we will manage to succeed in bringing the two missing pieces of MW plan. Could be or could be not, Maybe there are other options as well. Whatever the case may be, we surely need to strengthen in those areas.

Judge sounds pretty basic, think our centre midfield needs strengthening as Cameron is about as useful as David has been to this country. Ipswich got di cked by Colchester so looking his level in league one!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

its getting the right pieces to fit in the jigsaw , getting players to bust a gut every week, no good having a dribbling ball player if he strolls around when he hasn't got the ball .. need players that are prepared to bust a gut and chase lost causes . those are the players that make a difference in tight games

Comment

We've got enough donkeys/work horses bus. We need a midfielder a little more dynamic that can get up and down a pitch with quality to beat a man. Yes we have eze but I want to see a big strong dynamic midfielder. Something like diakite before he went odd.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don't think we'll be doing any business in January personally.
          "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

https://tbrfootball.com/report-qpr-t...iman-on-trial/

https://soccersouls.com/why-easah-su...gning-for-qpr/

Easah Suliman

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              We've got enough donkeys/work horses bus. We need a midfielder a little more dynamic that can get up and down a pitch with quality to beat a man. Yes we have eze but I want to see a big strong dynamic midfielder. Something like diakite before he went odd.
              Agree. Someone like Sawyers or Swift would do nicely

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                Don't think we'll be doing any business in January personally.
                Agree in terms of buying. Maybe loans though? I find EFL rules a bit brain-damaging to read. At one point it infers there is no restriction how many loan players you can have but somewhere else it says you can name a max of 5 loan players in 18-man matchday squad. Either way it seems we could bring some players on loan in. Get some Italian defenders in - defending is in their DNA.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Get some Italian defenders in - defending is in their DNA.
                  Theres enough knife crime in London as it is without bringing the mob over.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Agree in terms of buying. Maybe loans though? I find EFL rules a bit brain-damaging to read. At one point it infers there is no restriction how many loan players you can have but somewhere else it says you can name a max of 5 loan players in 18-man matchday squad. Either way it seems we could bring some players on loan in. Get some Italian defenders in - defending is in their DNA.
                    You can have as many loans as you want but can only name 5 of them in the matchday squad.

Comment

If we are still in touching distance of play offs by Jan I can see us bringing in a couple of players to try and see us through rest of season. If we aren't would make more sense to save our money (if there is any) until the summer.

Stating obvious but we need bit more quality at back, maybe a solid GK as well. Looking to the summer we will need strikers again although may be limited to loan market for those given cost.

Comment

I’m more worried about staying up than the playoffs. 2 new CB’s needed unless Masterson can be the player we need then we could loan one!

Comment

I agree with the poster above, we need new signings if we want to stay up.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

What confuses me about Lumley, is MW keeps mentioning he is a future Prem goalie.
                            Then surely we should bring in an experienced older keeper to help him develop?
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                            X