Watkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watkins

Although he rightly in my opinion got man of the match but my question is why he was not sent off after he scored and took his shirt off seeing as he was already booked ?? just another shocking referee. We didn't deserve to lose that one but our leaky defence will be our downfall the penalty the ref gave was a shocker the guy was already in the air and diving before he reached Scowen we seem to get some real crap refs down the bush lately.

That confused me also, and the fact their whole team including their goalie almost jumped into the school end and not a single card, begs belief.
    I know we didn't play great, but that joke of a pen decision took the wind out of our sails, up until that point, I thought we were good for at least a draw.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

What’s worse is that he took off his shirt to reveal his bra

Comment

Another useless ref , never a pen turned the game

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          that joke of a pen decision took the wind out of our sails, up until that point, I thought we were good for at least a draw.
          Got to agree with this. We were starting to put them under real pressure until that melt caved in to their bloke hitting the deck as Scowen was pulling out of any possible challenge.

Comment

Referee is a c##t

Comment

Originally posted by Hoops1975 View Post
              Although he rightly in my opinion got man of the match but my question is why he was not sent off after he scored and took his shirt off seeing as he was already booked ?? just another shocking referee. We didn't deserve to lose that one but our leaky defence will be our downfall the penalty the ref gave was a shocker the guy was already in the air and diving before he reached Scowen we seem to get some real crap refs down the bush lately.
              Certainly did Brentford were much better than us, we were second best all game we lacked ideas creativity, they had pace creativity and a striker on fire, penalty was bad call but if it hadn't been for Kelly would've been 4 or 5 we caused them very little problems

Comment

Do the club ever protest over referees? There must be some kind of vendetta from referees against the R's. The latest mistake (??) caused us second place. Do something!

Comment

I agree that the penalty was never a foul and Watkins should have had a 2nd yellow after scoring and maybe had the pen not been given QPR would have got something out of the game but Brentford were the better side.

QPR do seem to get a lot of poor refereeing decisions especially in home matches.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    I agree that the penalty was never a foul
                    Me too but the split second the ref had is all it goes on. Only thing I'd say is that we never seem to get the "never a pen" decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Me too but the split second the ref had is all it goes on. Only thing I'd say is that we never seem to get the "never a pen" decisions.
                      we certainly don't get them for handball or pushing/holding in the area at corners and free kicks.

Comment

Working...
                      X