Leeds Away & RWC Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds Away & RWC Final

So....8 of us travelling up to Leeds next week and wondering if any fellow Rangers are also looking to settle on a pub that opens early for RWC final (in Leeds)?

Looking to be in Leeds early doors - this place looks good but be good to find a place with fellow Rs and a bit of atmosphere?

http://thisisthebrotherhood.com/leeds/

You Rsss
    "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
    The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

We went Scarborough hotel across from Leeds Station which opens early and does a cracking breakfast, this was last game of season May 2018, bit of a Leeds stronghold though, was a few R'S in and no bother to be fair

Comment

Hopefully you will enjoy both matches and get the result you want.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Hopefully you will enjoy both matches and get the result you want.
        One result didn't go his way. Shame would have been nice for a UK final.

Comment

Thanks for the replies - decided to stop off at the Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton, which is 1 min from junction 18 on the M1 to watch the RWC final and have a spot of breakfast - then back on the road to Leeds from 11am - hopefully get a better performance at Elland Road than what was served up yesterday - You Rssss

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

One result didn't go his way. Shame would have been nice for a UK final.
            I'm originally from London but the Mrs (and I suppose, the kids too) are Welsh. Would have liked an England v Wales final.....but, I'd much rather lose to SA in the final than Wales..! Anyway, it's England's to lose - semi-final scoreline flattered NZ and only the Welsh ref prevented the scoreline being an embarrassing one....

Comment

Working...
            X