Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading, Boxing day moved

7.30 PM kick off

Rangers’ trip to Birmingham City on Wednesday 11th December (7.45pm kick-off) has also been selected for live coverage by Sky. There will be no change in date or kick-off time to this match.

Comment

I guess how it works is that the teams contending for the top 6 start getting more main event showings on Sky. Good for those of us who don't live in London who find it difficult to get to games.

PS I don't believe in the sky "curse".

Comment

Suppose it's what comes with keep scoring a few goals and conceding virtually 2 a game as well.

Makes for good coverage and gives the pundits something to waffle on about.

Comment

Yes I'm afraid once you look like you could be in contention or score or let in plenty sky love it but with our record on TV the omens don't bear well for these games

Comment

I’m so happy about this, I wasn’t able to make it due to work

i live in Basingstoke (20minute drive to Reading) I go to all these away games but couldn’t go to Reading, it would of been bad

Good news for me
            Last edited by qpr; 24-10-2019, 03:43 PM.
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Think you get £100K if shown live too? We'll be totting up a few bob extra this season due to our kamikaze approach and guarantee of goals, thrills and spills (and more spills!).

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Think you get £100K if shown live too? We'll be totting up a few bob extra this season due to our kamikaze approach and guarantee of goals, thrills and spills (and more spills!).
                Less kamikaze more defensively inept.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post

Less kamikaze more defensively inept.
                  We are a team put together with loans , free transfers and up and coming youngsters . Nobody predicted this form at the start of the season , enjoy the ride the boys are doing great .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

We are a team put together with loans , free transfers and up and coming youngsters . Nobody predicted this form at the start of the season , enjoy the ride the boys are doing great .
                    Never predicted that.

Comment

Agree 100%, I just wish we could get organised at the back though. A few clean sheets and we're flying.

Comment

Boxing Day evening up to me neck in a fine selection of real ale with me new slippers on watching Rangers on the box, lovely.

Comment

All boxing day and new years day was on red button last year anyway, think Norwich at home and villa away?

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                            Suppose it's what comes with keep scoring a few goals and conceding virtually 2 a game as well.

Makes for good coverage and gives the pundits something to waffle on about.
                            Yes this is true, it's just a shame that Championship clubs only get a fraction of what PL clubs do (I think I read it was £75k compared to the £3m ).

Comment

I am enjoying it so far (the best seaon we have had as a Championship, 1st Divsion or whatever other 2nd tier name this divsion has been called apart from the 2 promotion winning ones since 1996.

Yes, we could do with a few clean sheets, but in all honesty , we are very entertaining to watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X