Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Following on from '1976 and all that' (feel free to merge threads admins)....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following on from '1976 and all that' (feel free to merge threads admins)....

How many of us on this board were at Norwich that tragic day? I was there as a 17 year old....

Yes I was there

Comment

was there, went overnight in a convoy from the the springbok, about 100 of us.....stopped off at one of the kinghams gaffs in kings lynn for refreshments, then off to Norwich.
      proper rough old encounter, fisty cuffs with the locals that night, slept in a car park, then that awful day...….memories.

Comment

coach from the Springbok ,left at 7 ,didn't get back till gone 11 ,had better days
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

As previously revealed.... I was there. Went with my Dad and more bizarrely my Uncle who I didn’t realise was a fan. I remember a small group of Norwich fans being abusive just after we parked which took us by surprise. Prior to that it was only Chelsea, Millwall and particularly West Ham that had shown that unpleasant aspect to the game. Always thought Norwich would be one of the more pleasant places to go! Have never been back.

Comment

It's the constant smell of the mustard which addled their brains and affected their breeding.

Comment

Working...
            X