Are we gonna lose Eze ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we gonna lose Eze ?

Lots of reports raving about him. Just hope we can hang on to him till at least the end of season.
    Reported Tottenham Hotspur target Eberechi Eze praised by opposition fans last night

https://www.Reported Tottenham Hotspur target Eberechi Eze praised by opposition fans last nighthitc.com/en-gb/2019/10/03/reported-tottenham-target-eberechi-eze-praise-cardiff-fans/

If we are, then its likely for good money.

Therefore for me, it's the club moving in the right direction. Easily be getting £10-15 million if he continues as he is and there is bidding war. That'll be crucial for us..

Comment

Any player we have is for sale , we are little QPR

Comment

Inevitable that we'll lose players unless we get promoted. Probably the same for all the others in the Championship.

Comment

As long as we get good money for him, then he will go. I still think he’s a few years away from being a premier league regular though. I’d like it if we sold him in the summer for a large sum and then loaned him back for the season. Would suit everyone. Then use the money to buy some really good defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            like it if we sold him in the summer for a large sum and then loaned him back for the season. Would suit everyone. Then use the money to buy some really good defenders.
            That option would be genius if we could agree it when the interest becomes serious.

Comment

Probably, but perhaps we could use the money to invest in a decent defender.

Comment

Eze not picked for the England U21s !!!

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/10/0...nd-u21s-squad/

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                  Probably, but perhaps we could use the money to invest in a decent defender.
                  I blame Eze for not tracking back...

Comment

It's the story of our club unfortunately, the best players go.

Comment

Valued at £3.2m that article says..... where’s the #### myself laughing emoji! Is there a new transfer policy where clubs can buy him one body part at a time and that instalment is for his left hand

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                        Valued at £3.2m that article says..... where’s the #### myself laughing emoji! Is there a new transfer policy where clubs can buy him one body part at a time and that instalment is for his left hand
                        here you go

Comment

Working...
                        X